Certificate & Endorsement Programs
The School of Education offers both UM certificates and programs that lead to additional endorsements by Mississippi Department of Education. The endorsements are additional areas of teaching endorsement that are added to an initial teaching license.
The graduate certificates can be a stand-alone certificate program that consists of 12 credit hours or part of a graduate degree program.
For More Information
The undergraduate endorsements are additional coursework needed to add the endorsement to a teaching license. The following approved programs include additional coursework to add the endorsement to a teaching license.
- Computer Applications (111)
- Driver's Education (114)
- Health Education (143)
- Wellness and Physical Activity Endorsement (144)
- Early Childhood/Child Development Endorsement (153)
- Secondary Mathematics 7-12 (154)
- English as a Second Language (177)
- Special Education Mild/Moderate (221)
- Special Education Severe/Profound (222)