Students have access to 1 monochromatic laser printer in Guyton Hall 225 any time the building is open. Students can wirelessly print from their own computer, or the public computers in Guyton 225. Printing is tracked via WebID/password login and billed to the student's bursar account at a rate of $0.12 per page.
Now you can print from the classroom, dorm, Grove, library, student union, etc. Then just come by Guyton 225 within 24 hours, sign-in to the print-release station, and select your print job. Follow the instructions below to begin printing wirelessly from your Mac or Windows computer anywhere on campus!
Download Printing Software
To download the printing software, enter your student ID without the leading zero:
Install Printing Software for Mac OS X
- Double click the SOE-Printing.dmg file that you downloaded above and double click the SOE-Printing.pkg file in the Finder window that pops up. Click continue.
- In the Pharos Installation "Important Information" box click continue. In the "Standard Install" box click install. You may be requested to authenticate yourself as an administrator.
- Select your computer's primary hard drive as the destination disk. Click Install.
- Once the process is complete, click Close. You should now be able to print your file to the printer of your choice.
- Drag the SOE Printing disk icon to the Trash to unmount it, as it is no longer needed.
Install Printing Software for Windows
- Double or run the SOE-Printing.exe file that you downloaded above.
- If the User Account Control box pops up asking "Do you want to allow the following program from an unknown publisher to make changes to this computer?" Click Yes to allow the install.
- On the "Package installer" window click "Install".
- Once the process is complete, click Finish. You should now be able to print your file to the printer of your choice.